Guarantee and after-sales service of heaters Teploceramic
The official guarantee for Teploceramic products is 5 years from the sales date, the warranty for built-in temperature controllers is 2 years. The lifetime is 30 years.The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase, which is put in the passport.If there is no stamp in the warranty card, the warranty period is calculated from the moment of production. The batch number and product number, as well as the production date, are indicated in the serial number placed on the product.
- Warranty maintenance of ceramic panels is carried out through the importing company in the country, where the merchandise was purchased .
- The exchange of the heater and the return of its value to the buyer is possible in accordance with the practice and legislation of the country where the purchase of the goods is carried out.
- The buyer must keep the checks, complete set of the goods and packaging, if he plans to return or exchange the goods. And also it is necessary to ensure the safety of the product and the absence of exploitation traces on it.
- Delivery of ceramic panels for warranty service and return to the buyer is carried out by the cost of the Seller. The exception is when the heater, sent for repairing – turned out to be completely working and does not require repair – in this case, the buyer pays for the delivery and return of the goods.
- Refusal to receive the heater Teploceramic The Importer or the Seller shall have the right to refuse to receive the heater in case of significant defects in the goods that have occurred due to violation of the rules of storage, installation, operation.
- The manufacturer compensates all the defective articles that have been formed by the importer. The volume of uncompensated defective articles is 0.5% of the purchase volume. All the defective articles above this amount will be fully compensated.
- If, during the pre-sale inspection, the product has defects in appearance that do not affect to the performance of the product – such goods are subject to either a markdown or compensation from the manufacturer.
- Defective products are subject to exchange, repair or monetary compensation – depending on the type and kind of defect.
- In order to receive compensation, you must:
– Inform the manufacturer about the fact of defect.
-Negotiate the option of compensation.
-Agree the terms and method of obtaining the compensation.
Teploceramic products are certified by one of the leading organizations – TUV Nord company for compliance with the basic requirements of the EU directives and the harmonized standards of European Union. The 1st class of electrical protection is assigned to heaters, which provides them with a long period of safe operation. IP of electrical panels is mostly 54. This means that Teploceramic products are protected from dust penetration and resistent against steam and splashes.