TEPLOCERAMIC TC 370/TC395
|Heating area||8 m2|
|Heating volume||20 m3|
|Current frequency||50 Hz|
|Warranty term||5 years|
Out of stock
Ceramic heater TC 370 / TC 395- budget model for residential and commercial construction. Installation of the presented equipment is possible both in ready public objects (cafe, hotel), and in temporary constructions.Manufacturer-country – Ukraine, which allows you to buy an infrared heater at the low price. For the creation of heating panel Ukrainian materials are used – the dependence on USD exchange rate is minimal. Model TC 370 / TC 395 can heat the room of 8 square meters, the heater`s power is of 370/395 W.
Ceramic heater Teploceramic TC 370 / TC 395 is made in three neutral shades:
Features of technology Teploceramic TC 370 / TC 395:
• Infrared ceramic heater is compact (600х600х11mm). It is installed in small rooms, furnished with furniture and other voluminous things.
• Teploceramic TC 370 / TC 395 is fireproof. The heater is resistent against voltage drops. Besides it, it operates with the constant temperature and isn`t overheated.
• Ceramic granite, from which the ecological heater is produced, has the function of heat conservation. After the appliance is disconnected from the power supply, the room keeps on heating for 30-50 minutes.For the panel installation, neither design nor authorization documentation is required.
Infrared ceramic heater Teploceramic TC 370 / TC 395 is characterized by:
- Ability to work in the room with the high humidity (bathroom, bath, pool).
- Ability to work in contaminated and dusty premises.
- Ecological material of the metal body.
- No smell (both from the device itself and from burnt dust).
- Quiet work.Teploceramic TC 370 / TC 395 is not inferior to the TCM 800 model in the number of positive reviews.
This product is a good combination of price and quality.
Equipment: Heaters TC 370/TC395
Set TC 370:
- Power cord with plug
- Hook fastenings
- Fixing brackets at the back side of the panel.
- Installation scheme
- Operating instruction (passport-guarantee). The heater is packed in the box of three-layer corrugated cardboard. Ceramic and corners of the panel are protected by foam.
Manuales: Heaters TC 370/TC395
Before the heater`s installation, read the operating instruction and safety rules. Use the “fastening scheme” in order to determine quickly the places for fixing the brackets.
The heater does not require the installation of the regulator and operates as an electric battery at its constant power and temperature. To save the energy, the air temperature regulator can be installed additionally.
It`s recommended for the right determination of the room tempearature to set remote regulators. How to connect the thermostat to the heater:
1. Disconnect the switch box.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the contact group (the product warranty is maintained).
3. Connect the power cable to the product.
4. Connect the power cable to the thermostat (parallel connection with other heat devices). How to connect the thermostat to the network is indicated in the manual instruction . For more information on temperature controllers, see “Catalog —> Temperature Regulators”.